Free cancellation if cancelled at least 1 day before the arrival date
Terms and conditions of stay at RICH Hotel.
These terms and conditions establish the procedure for settlement, accommodation and provision of services at RICH Hotel.
1. The hotel is intended for temporary residence of citizens for a period booked through a tour operator or agreed with the hotel administration. After the expiration of the agreed period, the resident is obliged to vacate the room at the check-out time. If you wish to extend your stay, you must inform the hotel administrator no later than 4 hours before the check-out time - 12 hours local time. The extension of the stay in the same room is possible only if there is no confirmed reservation for it in favor of third parties. In this case, the "late check-out" service is valid.
2. Check-out time: check-in time is 14.00, check-out time is 12.00 local time. Guest accommodation in the reserved room before check-out time is allowed only by prior agreement with the hotel administrator. In this case, the service "early check-in" is valid.
3. The RICH Hotel's working hours are round-the-clock.
4. Check-in is carried out with the consent of the guest with the current rules of the hotel upon presentation of their identity document:
- passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- birth certificate - for a person under the age of 14 age;
- passport of a foreign citizen or a document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation in as an identity document of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a residence permit of a stateless person.
5. At the request of the residents, with the consent of the administration, unauthorized persons are allowed in the room from 08:00 to 23:00 hours; The guest must provide passport details and their phone number.
6. Wet cleaning, change of towels is carried out once every three days. Wet cleaning and change of bed linen is carried out once every five days. At the request of the guest, for an additional fee, an unscheduled change of linen, wet cleaning can be performed.
7. RICH Hotel is not responsible for the work of city services (emergency shutdown of electric and thermal energy, water supply).
8. The resident is obliged to:
- when leaving the room, close the water taps, windows, turn off the lights, air conditioning, TV;
- observe the established order of accommodation in the hotel, observe cleanliness, silence, and public order in the room and the hotel;
- observe the rules of fire safety;
- compensate for damage in case of loss, damage or damage to the property of the hotel. The assessment of the damage caused is made on the basis of the "price list of prices for damage to hotel property";
- be responsible for the actions of visitors invited to his room;
- exclude the possibility of infection in the room;
- timely and pay in full for all additional services provided by the hotel.
9. In RICH Hotel it is forbidden:
- to leave strangers in the room, as well as to give them the room key;
- to store bulky things, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
- keep animals (birds, reptiles) in the room;
- smoke in the rooms, as well as in the halls and corridors of the hotel;
- be in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication;
- use heating devices if it is not provided in the hotel room;
- disturb the peace of guests staying in neighboring rooms;
- pass the room key to strangers.
10. Smoking is prohibited on the territory of the hotel only in designated smoking areas. In case of smoking in the wrong place, the guest is obliged to pay a fine in the amount of 5000 rubles, which will be used to clean the room and the air from the smell of smoke, as well as eliminate the consequences of triggering the smoke detectors of the fire alarm.
11. The administration is not responsible for the loss of valuables of the guest in the room, if they violate the order of stay at the hotel. If forgotten items are found, the administration draws up an act and takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration reports the discovery to the police or local government.
12. Cleaning in the occupied room is carried out once every three days with a change of towels and once every 5/6 days with a change of linen and towels.
13. The book of reviews and suggestions is located at the reception desk of the hotel and is issued at the request of consumers.
14. The hotel administration reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of the guest in case of: smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the guest of the present order of residence, public order, the order of use of household appliances.
15. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of services unilaterally, or refuse to extend the period of stay, in case of violation by the guest of the order of accommodation, late payment of hotel services, causing material damage to the hotel by the guest.
16. The hotel guarantees the confidentiality of personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152 "On Personal Data No. dated 1.08.2011.
17. In case of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict provided for by law.
18. In cases not provided for by these rules, the administration and the consumer are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The rules of hotel accommodation are developed on the basis of the Law of the Russian Federation "On Consumer Rights Protection" and "Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation", approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 09.10.2015 No. 1085.
Rich Hotel, Sochi, Adler district, Prosveshcheniya str., 85a , tel.+7 (918) 900-8-555.